Re: Hats

In a message dated 98-04-09 08:21:04 EDT, paus@micoks.net writes:

<< f there should be laws requiring people under 16
 to use them when riding. >>

There is a law around my place that no one gets on a horse without a helmet.
My juniors are so used to it that they always put on a helmet even just around
the barn.  And if you think just around the barn is safe, watch the
aforementioned video called Every Ride, Every Time.  It is very short but
heartbreaking and will make a helmet wearer out of most people.....Maryben