OF ENDURANCE CUTBACK RESPONSE

Hi, everyone...

I am attempting to answer questions regarding my OF Cutback.  I
hope this is the proper way to do it.

"What is the new Flex II system, and when was it introduced?
Did you get it directly from O Flex and were you satisfied w/the
service you recd?  Does it have the stitchdown seat??
        What is your build??
Lastly, where are you located???"
"I'm 5'7'', and usually ride in a 16 1/2" english
hunt seat saddle.  Do you think your saddle would fit me?"
 "I am interested in your saddle-does it come with a girth and
booties?"
" How old is it.."

I believe the Flex II paneling system is fairly new.  I sent my saddle
back roughly six months ago for refitting.  The panels are shorter
and now flex in the center (as well as front and back).  I
custom-ordered this saddle directly from OF.  Lisa Brown has been
very accommodating in trying to get this saddle to work for us--I
have no complaints.  It does have the stitchdown seat (I've truly
never sat in a more comfortable saddle).  The saddle was sized for a
5'4", 138 lb rider, 38" hips.  Purchased in 1993.   I am located in
California--the San Francisco Bay Area (Pacifica, to be exact).
Comes with 24" neoprene girth, brown Cordura/fleece booties, nylon
distance stirrups w/leather sidewraps, biothane leathers, antiqued
floral border tooling.  (BTW, Judy/Carol--just a hop, skip, and a jump
from either Santa Clara or Santa Rosa!)

Chris