Cancelation of Kenlyn Flat Urban Challenge

With deep regret, I am canceling the Kenlyn Flat Urban Challenge.  The
construction in Aurora has been overwhelming and every time I ride the
trail, the crews are finding new ways to interfere with our trails.  That's
progress.  After 10 years of holding a Spring and Fall ride, we are finally
calling it quits.  I want to thank all the participants, loyal supporters
and volunteers that have helped make this a successful ride in the past.  I
now look forward to attending everyone else's rides and hope people that
are in a better position to throw rides will do so.     Thanks     Linda
Fisher, ride manager