Texan in Australia

A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation.  There he meets an Aussie
farmer and gets to talking.  The Aussie shows off his big wheat field and
the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as
large."

Then they walk around the ranch a little, and the Aussie shows off his herd
of cattle.  The Texan immediately says, "We have longhorns that are at
least twice as large as your cows."

The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of
kangaroos hopping through the field.  He asks, "And what are those?"  The
Aussie replies with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any grasshoppers
in Texas?"