Starting out

From: Corey (willie)
Email: allstar@accn.org (willie)

Hello people! My name is Corey Norman but all my friends call me, "willie".I'm 18 yrs old and would just love to become involved in endurance riding. I own a 8 yr old part Arab gelding. He loves our personnel endurancing ( just to a friends house or into town). I'd like to know how to really get into it and how to start off correctly. Please help. E-mail me with your suggestions. Thanks- willie