Re: Skito Equalizer Pads

REPLY TO 04/07/98 15:08 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Skito Equalizer Pads

our price for the sports saddle pad is $130  plus shipping of about $6
this size pad cost a bit more
Roger r

--------------

A further note, is that the reason the pad is larger is to provide
the foam under the entire bottom of the saddle, as opposed to other
pads that only have the foam under the BARS of the saddle.  Using a
pad with smaller foam inserts will effectively reduce the weight
bearing area of the Sport Saddle-a no no.

I have been using 3/4 inch foam  inserts in the skito pad with the
Sport Saddle for 4 or so years now.  I use the fleece that is the
wool/poly blend.  I have never had any galls or loin rubs with
either horse.

Karen

To:  ridecamp@endurance.net