no kicking wars, please

Well good morning ridecampers!!! wow wee...lets keep the kicking
comments to me and I'll copy you'all back when I have the chance to
digest and reply....okeay?!?!?!!?

I debated even putting it out there and good reason, I now realize.

1.  Be assured I am not riding this horse around you or your horse so
don't even bring up kickers in endurance races....okay!?!?!  been there
on this list, done that....
2.  Yes, messages through out the day as meanis and exchanges are taking
place even walking.
3.  Did anyone discuss blame?  No....why not?....that is an issue but
not for this list..

Don't kick me because I've discovered a new problem in a high stress
situation.  I'm asking my horse to compete this year and he wants too
(3rd year of training, conditioning..).  This is a NEW Response.

Thanks and have a good day.
Kimberly &Mystery the Morab.
  ***just trying to make it through a high stress life**