Update Hallelujah Benefit Ride base camp location

Hello to anyone who may plan to be coming to the Hallelujah Benefit Ride
for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. The flyers we sent out give
directions to the Paradise Plantation on Longtown road, north of Lugoff,
SC and south of Ridgeway, SC. The base camp has been moved just a very
short distance closer to Ridgeway, to a musch nicer place. We will now
have a BATH HOUSE, and a kitchen. Camp Longridge has agreed to let us
use their facility as our base camp. The trails are still easy to
access.
The benefit is the bath house and kitchen. It's just across the road,
the driveway being a very short distance closer to Ridgeway. There will
be an AERC sign with big red letters and an arrow marking the new
location. Signs will direct you from in front of Dupont May Plant in
Lugoff, and from the center of Ridgeway. Please pass the word along to
anyone who may not have access to ridecamp.

Happy trails and good wishes. I hope you all can come ride our trails.

Lucie Hancock and Linda Fisher