Re: Horse and Saddles For Sale

Hey guys,
I think I rode with this horse at Gee Creek this weekend, no pinned ears,
never realized it was a mare.  Somebody better grab it while Dee is still
sore.  It was a long walk down the mountain, very rocky and you got
pretty cold riding that slow.  Dee apparently walked it all and came in
very tired and sore.  The horse trotted in looking like a million bucks.
It was a bay, I'm just guessing it was this one.  :-)

Angie (some rides are easier Dee!)

On Sun, 05 Apr 1998 13:10:41 -0500 Bill & Dee Fortner
<wfortner@peop.tds.net> writes:
>For sale 8 yo arab cross mare, bay, 15.2 H, 1000 lbs, sweet, gentle,
>very willing, extremely
>intelligent, excellent recoveries, strong trot, ground covering
>canter.  Has completed three
>50 mile endurance rides this year.  I love this mare, but have decided
>endurance is not for
>me.  Will sale with or without saddle.
>
>For sale, 3 1/2 yo Half Arab/Half Andalusian gelding, grey, 14.2H, 800
>lbs, sweet, gentle,
>green broke.
>
>Also for sale, Sharon Saare Super Lite, size "B" tree, 15" seat,
>endurance saddle and DeSoto
>endurance saddle, 15" seat, 6 3/4" arabian bars.
>
>Dee Fortner
>NE Alabama
>(205) 523-7111

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]