Microchips

From: Barney Fleming
Email: endurancevet@writeme.com

Thanks for your observation Dr. Smith.  As for easy of removal of microchips, the attempts I have seen looked like the horse came from slaughter.  I would appreciate any information on "ease of removal".  Several states (mostly eastern US) have adopted microchiping because of "unalterable charteristice" and more and more horse registries are looking at it.  The readers are standard for the most part now and all will be soon. I hope all the readers of Ridecamp will check out this excellent means of positive Identification.  Please  forward any questions to me at endurancevet@writeme.com and I will refer you to the people who know.  Thanks for the oppertunity to express my opinion.  Barney