Sports Saddle for sale

15" sports saddle , brown with contrasting cantle roll and flaps.  Looks and rides like new. Just over a year old not used very much because my horse has a round back with no withers and we need a crupper to keep it in place.  I don't like to slide around and she hates a crupper.  Will take it at the No frills in April to try and sell it.
Cost 880.00 new . Will take $750  804-642-5079
jmahler@visi.net