Re: brands

I bought a sign at a trade show from a vet who micro-chipped...It is big, metal
and lots cheaper than actual micro-chipping.  It simply states that the horses on
the premises have been permanently identified (inalterably).  Not exact words,
but that's this idea.  It is right in the middle of my front gate to the barn.
Been there for years and it hasn't even been shot at!!!!

Teddy