Re: LD question

I grew up with CTR's and learned TONS...grew to LIKE LD better maily because I
coluld take as much time as I felt my horse needed where in CTR, I had a time
limit.  Some CTR's go as fast as 7-8 MPH and I don;t want my youngsters going that
fast.  I can go a slow 4-5 mph on LD and ket them gain good experience.  I hate to
see them go, but admitedly there are abuses....

Teddy