Re: LD vs CTR (long: I deserve an editor!)

Glenn, IMO, you got it right...the LD system is
flawed....supposedly we are not rewarding "winners", so why are we
doing it?  I, for one, when I managed rides, gave everyone who
finished a blue ribbon that said "To Finish is to Win" and I meant
it...this business of getting to a 60 pulse just does not get
it...It does NOT work and it is a JOKE.  I ride for fun and LD's
are sometimes they only distance I and/or the horse are ready for.
Besides, I get to sit around camp and gab longer....

Teddy