Re: Needing you suggestions!!

My horse also did not like to walk, and just trotted faster and faster. I
used half-halts to get him to walk. He has such a fast walk, he can walk
faster than many horses trot. He wastes energy jigging.

The half-halts had to be exaggerated at first. Now just a few little tugs
and he settles right down..

chris and *