Endurance and other disciplines

Hello All,
Several ridecampers have posted that they also use their
horses in disciplines other than just endurance, such as dressage,
driving and so forth.  Do many people also use their endurance horses
as hunters, or in combined training?  I was wondering what the
consensus is on jumping and endurance.  My 4 year old is
going over cavalettis and small cross rails once a week as part of
her ring work, but she really seems to love it.  Is nicely bold and
uses her front end well.    I'd like to *eventually*  take her to a
hunter pace, but not if that will be detrimental to her endurance
career.   Any thoughts? Thanks!

 Beth and Klass Act