Strongid C2X and Blood Iron

Heidi, I promised I'd post the results of blood tests on my young horse,
the one who has been on Strongid since May 97.  The first test was done
June 96 (at 3 years) and the second, March 98 (4 yrs 10 mos).  Results:
Good!  In the whole profile, the numbers moved around a bit but they were
almost all within acceptable  reference parameters, and the few that
weren't, were only marginally outside.  For instance, the HCT reading
June 96 was 38.9% and two weeks ago the HCT read 37.6%, with the
reference range as 32 to 52%.   He gets Strongid daily; he weighs 860# by
tape.
    Since Dusty is continuing his conditioning/training and will
hopefully enter his first LD ride next month, my vet and I agreed to pull
more blood for another profile in mid-July.  I want to keep track of
this, and thanks for your background  info to Myron.  (:-), Connie  B.
P.S.  -- Steph, *Thank you* for putting Ridecamp back on the air!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]