Nuvo Golden Rules of Endurance

Ok, too much serious gobblygook going on and Ridecamp has only been up 3
days.  Here's a break:

Mike's 10 Radioactive Rules of Endurance
1)  When in doubt, ride faster.
2)  A hill is always steeper than it looks.
3)  The maximum wake permitted when crossing a creek is 4 feet.
4)  If you can't blame it on the vet, the ride manager, the weather, your
farrier, your husband, your wife, your kids, your trailer, your feed, how
far you are from the latrine, or how close you are to the latrine, you can
always blame it on your dog.
5)  A red ribbon on a horse's tail means "Sniff Here".
6)  A green ribbon on a horse's tail means "Make Me An Offer, because this
horse is going to the Fertilizer Factory in the Sky."
7)  A rider spinning their horse at high speed is merely practicing for the
dressage section of the program.
8)  A rider sitting on the ground is just resting.
9)  A mountain climbing boot easily substitutes for an Easy Boot, but avoid
jumps over 3 feet.
10)  When finishing first and BC'ing, try to avoid smiling TOO much.

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA