Re: Heart Rates and Bigger Horses

------------------------------
Mystery is pretty big (approx 1150 lbs, +/- 50) and 16.1.  But his
heartrate stays pretty low and comes down quickly.

I can barely get a HRM to work..he has to be pretty wet...and NO ONE
can hear or feel his pulse without alot of patience and work.

It was suggested to me this weekend that perhaps his more mellow
attitude could have something to do with it.....

Kimberly & Mystery the Morab..."if Jihan gets his nose in front my
heartrate will go up and my ears will go back!")
Pt.Reyes, CA