tapaderos

We had a customer who wanted a solid tap for our stirrups instead of the
cages we normally provide. My husband played around with several options,
and finally suggested to the woman that she cut the tops off a couple of
large soda containers, punch holes in the sides and tie them on to the
stirrups. We received a letter back from her saying it worked just
great...looks a little funny, but it was a cheap and practical solution. I
suppose you could paint them or glue and glitter, cover with mink, or
whatever, in any case the solid covers won't catch on brush like the cages;
however they get awfully hot in the summer.

If the weather holds, I will be at Derby Ditch on Saturday. I would love to
meet some of the Ridecampers I keep reading about. Just look for the
fattest, nastiest mare there and a rather out-of-condition senior citizen
wearing a very bright helmet cover trying hard to stay on. I will not be
attending if there is any chance it will snow right before, during, or
immediately after the ride. I don't drive across the Sierras in the snow.
Otherwise I hope I will meet some of you.

Dorothy & Roshani
Hi Tech Tack
Oroville, CA