Re: Downloads

She needs to check the settings on her mail program...it's sending the
messages as attachments too. I've noticed this with several people on
Ridecamp but most have corrected it. I have to keep getting into my
File Manager and deleting these from the attachment folder. I had more than
20 the other day. It's not a major deal but it is rather annoying. On another
list it was determined the problem came from people using Frontpage
Express(??)  Please check your mail program settings.

Cris--who has a broken water pipe, a flooding basement and a 9 yr. old
         throwing up in her bed.

Green River, Wyo.
camelot@fascination.com