Re: endurance trailer for sale

This is a VERY nice trailer...HI JEFF!!!!(and Pete and Debbie)  too bad it
isn't bigger.  I LOVED it when I saw it (you did a great job on it).

Teddy Lancaster

Pete, Deb and Beth LaBerge wrote:

> Posting for an ex-endurance rider in SE Pennsylvania ('89 FEI NA
> Champion) who had this trailer especially made for traveling to
> endurance competitions. This is a really nice trailer that was used for
> 2 years and has been maintained and kept in an indoor arena since about
> 1991.
> 1988 Arndt extra wide (8 ft) 2-3 horse straight load GN with ramp, 21
> feet on the floor, tack compartment with outside door, living quarters
> finished with cedar cabinets, refrigerator, sink, stove, table (converts
> to bed), 7 ft. bed in GN, awning, space for bathroom not finished out.
> Jeff says everything works and paint is in great shape. Asking $10,000.
> Contact jkbenjamin@aol.com
> Jeff Benjamin

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard