Morabs

I'm interested in more commment about Morabs as endurance horses. I'm
getting two ARab brood mares and have to consider wht kind of boyfriends I
will find for them.

My old horse in the pasture is a Mor-Appy.
 I love him. He has a heart of gold, an easy gait, a great disposition and
will take me anywhere. If it weren't for his bad feet, he'd be out on the
trail.

chris paus