Quest/Tevis

Hi, everyone;
Just my .02...I have used Quest, whole tube on each arab(each probably
weighs under 1000#, but the gel is trickier than paste so use extra in
case they spit it out), have 4 poop-eaters from a tiny 16# foxterrier to
an extremely old shepherd cross.  NO PROBLEMS.

ALSO  I would love for Lucy to follow SAMM on the Tevis.  I tried to
watch the postings of the Tevis on the computer at the library last
year, dissapointing.  It would be fun to see one of ours do the ride!
You could just keep us posted a little as to who is doing what else in
the vet checks, like the front-runners.
Thanks,
Katee