RE: Another Can of Worms?

Hi Karen:

Hope you enjoyed your ride yesterday, cause the weather today isn't near as nice.

I used Quest 1 time, at the proper dosage for her weight. It pretty much knocked Star off her feed and had her moping around for a week, normally the wormers don't affect her at all. After that I figured it wasn't something I wanted to give her, and have gone back to the old stuff. My vet didn't mention colic, but said he had observed quite a few horses reacting the same way Star did.

Bruce
Emmett, ID