Re: New generation

HI,

When I was a kid we had two ponies a shetland we rescued from the killer
truck  (bought the pony right off the truck) and a Welsh pony. The welsh
was far and away the better pony for kids to ride. She was sweet adn
gentle, but would go if you put some leg on her. We had more fun with that
pony than any of the big horses in the pasture. She could be ridden and
driven. You could put 3 kids on her back and she would be ok with that. If
someone fell off, she'd stand until the situation was ok.

Princess had good sturdy legs and feet. My sister rode her on trails and
kept up with the big horses.

The only time Princess put her foot down with us (or rather back on us) was
when we decided we were going to be trick riders and practiced vaulting
onto her back from behind. After a few vaults, she decided that was enough
of that!

chris paus