Re: Fossil 55 Award, BioThane, saddle

>I'm a newspaper reporter and our sports guy really hates horses. No
>one
>knows why. He's never been around them. He insists that horse
>activities
>are not sports because the horses do all the work!

I sold a horse to a fellow, and he wanted me to take him trail riding.  I
asked him how long he thought he could ride, so I'd know how far to take
him.  Didn't want to get him too sore.  He said, "I don't mean to brag,
but I just got out of the marines, I run 10 miles a day and do Tai Kwon
Do.  I don't get sore".  Ha.  I think we rode about 4 hrs., at an easy
pace.  He was learning sidesaddle pretty well by the end.  He was a good
sport about it though.  He just went on and on about how he was about to
die.  He just couldn't believe he had an entire unused muscle group in
his legs...until now.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]