Re: dangerous horses

I'm with you Katee, I'll take a well trained horse any day.

About 4 years ago, I had my shingle out as a horse trainer but would work with
people to help train their own horses.  Never believed anyone could train a
horse so well that the owner never had to learn anything about training
him/herself, the horses kept coming untrained when they went home.  Anyway I
visited one person with a quarter horse that ultimately put me in the hospital
with a badly broken elbow.  This taught me I was not good enough to spot
trouble this time & the next time I may die.  So I decided to leave other
people's horses to other trainers.

My advise to anyone that is contemplating trying to fix a bad situation is to
really weigh your priorities.  IMO it is cheaper & safer to find another horse
that fits your life style than to sink money into one that you may never fully
trust or enjoy.  Life is too short.

Be safe,

Lori & Sky