Endurance Bloodlines

I am very interested in the thread about bloodlines that are successful in
endurance.  I am looking at a young mare that is a combination of Egyptian
and Russian bloodlines, and would really appreciate any input on what you
think of her potential as far as her pedigree goes.

Her sire is Ibn Alih, straight Egyptian, a grandson of Ruminajah(sp?) Alih.
I believe he is also a grandson of Morafic.  Her dam is primarily Russian,
and was sired by Princip.  Her dam's dam's sire was Statuss.  If anyone
knows anything about the athletic ability of these horses, I would really
appreciate any input.  I been told that Russian horses tend to be very athletic,
but I am new to Arabians, so I feel like I am guessing

I am very impressed with this filly, but she is too young to judge on performance, so bloodlines are particularly important.

Thanks again,
Judith