More Exact Titles for letters, Please

From: Jean Wonser, Florida
Email: cpfjean@bellsouth.net

Those of us who scan Ride Camp from the Archives would appreciate seeing much more exact titles on letters.  Due to the time to load and then get back to the Archives it can be a real aggravation to discover the letter is really nothing of interest.

 When asking a question use of the questionmark is definately helpful for then we know not to bother even loading that one, for example.

It certainly appears that some people should ask themselves if thousands of people are even interested in their comment.

One real fine asset of the service is ride results.  I would like to ask for the heading to designate the post is indeed ride results, not looking for the same--which should have a ?, meaning it is not the results.

See you on the trail,
Jean Wonser
SE Region FL