RE: Bask-bred endurance horses

	HA!  Just goes to show that bloodlines can't mean all THAT much.
My Baskhari has great recoveries as well, but his personality is the
extreme oposite of your gelding... he's so laid-back that he's almost
lobotomized!  I can ride him with a string around his nose...  I guess I
tend to believe that most horses, like people, are individuals.

Lynda Corry & Baskhari
lcorry@velaw.com