New Arrival

My QH mare Skylar had a beautiful bay filly by Dr Thunder Bask. Sweet
disposition, tall, very good bone, just put together real nice.  Actually
better than I had hoped for.  In case you are wondering why I bred a QH
mare.  This mare's parents were both endurance horses and Ride and Tie
horses.  The only reason she really hasn't been used (she actually did 3-
25mile ride when she was 4) is because she ran into a tree when she was 6
weeks old and broke her neck.  She healed but is not what you would call
truely sound.

I do believe in breeding.  I always if I was going to breed for an
endurance horse I was going to breed a stud had really done something.  I
feel like I made a real good choice.
She should make an interesting addition to my pair of part Arabs;
Shaq's(Kings Flash-yes, he has 4 white socks, an Anglo Arab(3/4 Arab), and
Emma(Emmerald Gotthard) 1/2 Arab and Oldenburger.  Jury is still out on
Emma. She doesn't have enough riding yet.

I name her "Tempestad".  Storm in Spanish.  Considering her parents name's
and the last year's weather, I thought it should be weather related.

Can't wait until I'll be riding her, but we all know how time flies.

Gail Hought
hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com