Re: Arabian Bloodlines

Where did you ever hear to stay away from Bask bred arabs for endurance?
My husbands Bask bred gelding is going on 4000 miles this year, my gelding
is bask/Witez II bred and we love the bloodline!  My son as a junior rider
put over 2000 miles on his Bask/witezII gelding.  They all have wonderful
recoveries and do very well.

Cookie Hickstein