mileage and juniors

>To me, taking a 5 year old on a 100 mile ride could constitute child
>abuse!

I knew Larrissa and Maryben when Larrissa was 5 years old.
*NOT* taking Larrissa on a 50 mile ride would have been
child abuse.  She liked to RIDE.  The fact that she (and the
others) mind Maryben so well is testiment to Maryben's ability
*and* the kids' desire to be there and ride.

*I* was 18... and I minded what she said too.  Hmm... still do
...except the part about the TB...

No, I can't agree.  We do not need rules about minimum ages
of juniors.  The sponsor rule is a good one and in my opinion
is working very well.

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo, Ca. with Magnum the TB ex-racer
AERC Region West