admin. help needed please

Could the list admin. (Steph??) please help? I've got a friend who has been
trying for days to sign on to ridecamp and has been unsuccessful everytime.
She even tried through the website sign-up page and she still got a message
giving her directions on how to sign up the correct way. She is completely
stumped. I have her permission to post her e-mail addy here so you can
contact her directly.  Nancy Whitney   <dwhit@javanet.com

Thanks so much.

Cris
Green River, Wyo.