Re: Biothane

cberto@juno.com wrote:

> Anne, for years I used nylon web bridles -- plain, combos, etc.  Cool,
> lightweight, throw them in the washer to clean up.   Last year I decided
> to try biothane and got a top brand bridle for my youngster.  Very pretty
> bridle...but...I'll never buy biothane anything again.  Impervious, hard
> edges, slick.   It's nylon web for me from here on out, and
> unfortunately, nylon is getting harder and harder to find  (:-(
> --Connie B

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

  There are still good nylon bridles, etc. out there...we still make the SOFT
polypropylene ones we've been making for 18 years...still selling lots.  Not
everyone loves BioThane......

Teddy

http://runningbear.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard