Re: HorseFaces change

<<
 It is with regret and deep sadness that I hereby resign from Horsefaces.  I
still believe that HorseFaces is a wonderful idea, but I feel that all of the
volunteers should be aware of the Christian aspect of the group.

It saddens me that the "Christian aspect" draws your disdain. Firstly, there
have been many, many causes and efforts we have been a part in spite of their
Cathilic or atheistic or Jewish "agenda", if you will. In every case the
effort was well worth our while, and we were fortunate to work with some
terrific people.

It is too bad that you think that the effort is not worthwhile because of its
affiliation, and indeed, from the BEGINNING, Lynn has signed off with a
Christian greeting. I don't know why you felt you had to post this to the
board, but I decided to post back that way. It appears that one dare not be a
Christian if they hope to find volunteers to fo good - a VERY convoluted
notion. In fact were it not for the Christian community, hospitals and private
schools would not have come about when they did.

In the end, what you now condemn deserves support. The efforts of these people
also deserve support, and not a public crticism. You should have sent your
feelings to Lynn. So...we disagree most heartily. Keep up the good work.
Sister!