Rabies Vaccine

	Okay, I guess I might be missing a critical piece of information here.
Despite the fact that it may not be incredibly imperative that someone
vaccinate their horse against rabies in their particular area, why the heck
not JUST DO IT?!  It costs me $9.  That's NOTHING if you consider it sort
of like insurance.
	Someone fill me in on what I'm missing here if it's not the cost.
	Thanks.