ti's Future Plans...

 >I've sometimes been known as the Horse Screamer, for example--thinking
about
> writing a book.
>
> ti

Well, I was wondering when you'd bring that up - I was expecting this when
MaryBen mentioned the Monty Roberts program the other day.... You know what
he's thinking, don't you, ridecamp? He's wanting Robert Redford to play him
in the movie!  He wants his own PBS program! And you know, we'd all be
sitting there watching, taking notes, saying how does he do that? and
applauding! Go for it, Tom!   :-)  Cathy