New endurance saddle

For those attending the Conference this weekend, please come by and see our
new endurance saddle and of course our bioThane tack.  We have a couple of
new headstall designs and have another in the works.  For those of your
that are not attending and would like either a catalog on the bioThane and
leather tack, or information on the endurance saddle please email me next
week and I'll send you some them.

Hope to see you this weekend.  Gail

hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com