No Subject

Hello everyone!
Since writing about making outback coats and waterproof breeches, we have had
enough responses to justify doing this, at least for awhile. We will make a
limited amount of coats to sell and will do it agian in the early fall if
demand is sufficient
 We have not gotton the scanner on-line yet so we cant send pictures out yet.
So here is a description till then;
Typical outback coat style, but with a longer cape, longer length( to ankles)
longer sleeves ( cover hands or can be rolled back) Wider saddle gusset ( coat
drapes over legs and saddle for much better coverage)  There are no leg
straps, sleeve straps, elbow patches, or neck strap. The pockets are
bigger,set much higher to keep things dry, with no handwarmer pockets (who
needs 'em anyway?)
The lining will be loggers flannel.
The overall look of this coat is reminiscent of the old calvary greatcoats,
They are very handsome and durable.
We are still looking into another fabric, which should be much more waterproof
than the cordura, and lighter weight.
We will be testing our new coat thoroughly, and if it works as well as it
should, our coats will be $120
As for the breeches, we have had a few inquiries, but not much.  We can fill
these orders very soon, I will contact everyone to find out about sizes and
colors before we buy the material.
Anyone else who is interested in a coat, please contact me by E-mail.
Julie