heart monitor failure?

Hi all,

Do heart monitors tend to give erratic readings when the battery gets low
or do they just stop showing a pulse?

Also, I have gotten JUST ONE response to my pro-biotic question - I really
really want to know what kind of probiotics or other digestion aids
everyone has tried and what kind of results you got and how to order
the stuff you liked the best ( When I looked through my catalogs I
could not find ABC probiotic which I think I've heard praised on this list
- in fact the options were very limited)   Again I am volunteering to
compile the information and post a summary back to the list so
come on share your secret formulas by emailing vanhove@ucar.edu

Thanks,
Teresa