Re: NOT FLUFF

Becky, I have really admired you for your ability to take care of yourself , your
horse and the "trio" (great kids, all of them).  Not many parents take such an
interest in their children and include them in their activities.. Will you be at
the ride in Dehesa on April 3-4 (Lori Walls), if not I'll see you for sure at the
Camp Pendleton Ride the end of April?
Evelyn