Re: riding attire for wide feet

At 08:55 AM 3/12/98 -0800, you wrote regarding my comment "No foot no
horse.... I guess the same applies to the rider???":

>Dear Barbara;
>Thanks for your reply.  I guess I need to get as involved with my own feet
as I do my >horses'!!!!!
>Katee

        My husband and I are avid Scottish Country Dancers -- (one of the
only things that can release endorphins faster than riding) -- Believe me I
KNOW about taking care of feet!!!

        By the way, Scottish Country dancing is good cross-training for
riders -- someone's figured out that by dancing 15 or 16 dances (of which a
couple are repeats) at a typical "dress up" dance with 18 dances on the
program, dancers log in about five miles in a three to four hour period!

I must admit it IS at the borderline between aerobic and anaerobic!

Barbara