Equine Endurance Thrills

Roger, I remember that night because I was on the mountain, too, leading
my mare down Sherman's on foot in the light of the full moon, when you
came trotting by, all flags flying. It was indeed a magical night. I
remember trotting along the trail into McCoys under a moon so silvery
bright you could see shadows. We had an interesting trip across the
Shenandoah on the way back, as Fine Print stepped into a hole and began
to sway precariously. We almost went down, and she brushed her tendon on
a rock, but we finished the ride at five to five feelin' fine.
Hope to see you back at the Old Dominion's 25th anniversary ride this
June.
Bobbie and Fine Print in Maryland