Horse for sale

Randy Osborne called me yesterday, and he wants to sell his horse
MiMirage.  It seems Randy has injured himself and won't be riding for
awhile.  The horse is 8years old, 15'2 plus, gray, gelding. He is a
proven endurance horse and probably has about 700 miles with a
heavyweight rider.  I've ridden the horse and seen him on some rides in
Colorado.    He is a Linda Fisher bred horse, and they are wonderful
horses -- I also have a Linda Fisher bred horse Mi Alabi. Randy is
asking $5000.  His no. in Colardo is 303-732-9975

Mary Ellen Shoemaker, Inverness, FL
Mi Alabi and Rushcreek Quick