Re: Horse for sale

Peter:

The picutres of the Arabian Horse I have for sale are now on a web site
that you can find at:

   http://www.code-co.com/byron/fletch.htm

If you (or other ridecampers) are interested, please let me know.

Fletch is 14, has done 5-6 LD (25mi) rides with good success. He has been
trained and ridden by my two daughters (one of whom has discovered college
and boys and the other who has another horse she has raised from a baby
that will be ready to start LD later this spring.) My wife wants a mare
that she can ride a year and then raise babies. I am asking $2500 for this
horse. Please check out the web page for pictures.

Byron Harward and Tzadik
Provo, Utah
Home: 1-801-377-2110
Work: 1-800-255-5294