Bye for now

Hi guys,

David and I are off to Sacramento tomorrow morning for the West Region
Convention on Saturday---not earth-shattering news, except there are a
BUNCH of unanswered posts sitting in my mailbox and I just wanted to say
I'll answer them when we get home Sunday night, so if anyone's wondering
what's up with that ditzy L.A. dweeb, that's why.

Hope to see lots of you at the convention---bet I'll be able to
recognize the ridercampers, they'll be the riff-raff in the back row
tossing paper airplanes and singing pony songs...(assuming you can all
get a weekend pass from the state home.)

Susan Garlinghouse