sweating/trailering

I was reading about the nervous horse sweating in the trailer (I am way behind on my digests so I know I missed much of this thread) and it made me ask about a very recent problem I had with my mare.  I recently acquired a 5 yo TB off the track.  She is pretty high strung as most are I guess.  But she has been pretty manageable.  Anyway, what happened is that I took her and my QH to the vet in the trailer for teeth floating.  While my QH was being done out of the TBs sight she kept whinnying to her (the TB was whinnying not the QH).  When I went to get the TB after the QH was done, she (the TB) was soaked in sweat!  She had literally worked herself up into a lather.  What should I do about this?  Any suggestions.  This isn't directly endurance related but I am hoping to get into endurance and know that this type of anxiety is not healthy but how do you deal with it??

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Andrea Faustina
afa@co.clark.nv.us