Re: what kind of probiotics, yucca content of paragon biotin

> The yucca (which contains salicylates--relatives to aspirin) would most likely
> "test" as technology is so outstanding that it can pick up tiny amounts.  You
> are right that agents can be identified in far less than therapeutic amounts.

Whoa, here!  I was just about to order some of the same brand biotin
myself, but it never occurred to me that any of the additives might be
considered drugs for testing purposes.  Is there a list somewhere of
additives-to-be-avoided?  I would be horrified if I were disqualified from
a ride due to a positive drug test.  Please help!

Glenda & Lakota